Monday, August 25, 2008

Flaunt it curls!

It has been more than a year, about 16 months I think that I haven’t relaxed/ rebonded /straightened (whatever you call it) my hair in a salon and I have reasons. A lot of my friends kept on asking why (specifically Mark my “aning” friend). He keeps on telling me that he is more attracted to women with long straight, shiny hair…and SO??? Can’t you find any attraction with women who has long curly hair?? I beg to disagree with that!!! Oh yeah! lol. Even Hollywood actresses are inclined with it this time. We have Jennifer Aniston, Beyonce Knowles, Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba and a lot more.








See? Curls are at the height of fashion. Buyag, buyag, buyag…hahahah

Go curly hair! If you have it, flaunt it!

Note: But as for me, I still need time to let my curls grow back. We will just wait and see. =)