Monday, November 3, 2008

All Souls Day

November 2, 2008 SUNDAY - I, together with my family went to Bansalan, Davao del Sur to visit our relatives who already died at the cemetery .It was about a year or two already that I haven't been to Bansalan because of my hectic schedule since I opt to study nursing. Given that it is a tradition for Filipinos to visit the tombs of their loveones every 1st and 2nd day of November, I traveled there joining my family.

GOING TO BANSALAN


(left pic)sleeping mogie (cute), (right pic) seated at the back: kuya waldo, ate nikki, me

AT BANSALAN, DAVAO DEL SUR (@My aunt's crib)


(Left pic)nitukar, (right pic)Alde Family


(left pic)I'm her aunt but i want him to call me MOMMY., (right pic) gihagwa mi ni Lola

Happy Mogie

WAY BACK TO DAVAO ( Scenes only in the Philippines)

(left pic)people loaded truck, (right pic) sari-sari store sa bahay

(left pic)traffic jam! ang 2 way street naging one way street, (right pic)tugway og kanding



(left pic)BIG family sa gilid ng kalsada, (right pic) overloaded



tricycle for hire

0 comments: