Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Angela, Folk Acoustico


Angela, Folk Acoustico

I super love this album. All list of songs there were revived by "Angela". The album was licensed last 2007 from Poly Max Trax Japan. So I think Angela is a haponesa. There is no clear picture of her on the album, i dunno why or maybe she's shy.lol. But If i have a very refined and lovely voice like her, i would really be glad to post a clear picture of myself. hahaha. It's my chance to shine, so why Hide? ayt? Anyway, I suppose to talk about the album, hehe... nagka "flight of ideas" na ata ako. ehem ehem..mic test hello mic test..ok play..
Well the album has 13 nice songs. We have Both sides now, First of May, I'll have to say I Love You in a song, Vincent, Annie's Song, Skyline Pigeon, Danny's Song, Scaborough Fair, Just when I needed you Most, Fire and Rain, Teach Your Children, Turn turn turn and Will You love me Tomorrow. If you are not a fan of mellow acoustic songs, I think this wont work for you. However, you can still try to listen, it may change your mind, you might like it.;) My friend Welarchie keeps on requesting this album to play it on everytime she rides on my father's car. Nahawa ata sa akin...=) Try it! Anyway, I wont advertise or promote anything if I find it objectionable.