Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My fill-ins

This tag was passed on to me by Molit , enk - U..mmwhh

Players : Hazel YOUR BLOG WHERE YOU POST THIS TAG

My roommate and I once: wala koy roomamate...wala pako katilaw anang board-board daw..lol

Never in my life have I: slept with eyes wide open...adoi..aguroy simbako.

High school was: the most serious mode of life because I study a lot. Na 1st honor gud ko sa isa or duha ka grading. hahaha... i never expected that. That is what they call, there's no such thing as impossible. If you work hard for it, u'll achieve it in God's time.

When I’m nervous: I pray. +

My hair: is naturally curly. baga pajud! hahaha..mga upat siguro ka ulo sa tao, estimate nako. lol no, im serious=)

When I was 5: mangihi pako sa banig. sure ko ana. lol

When I turn my head left: ambot.. dili nako kremember. memory gap kumbaga!

I should be: working right now. Having my own salary. hahay...

By this time next year:I will have my nursing review. (crossing fingers)

My favorite aunt is: Auntie Lily...so mabait...super..dili gyud kbalo moreklamo. sus ambot nalang...mkalagot usahay kay gina-abuso na siya. Si Lord nalang bahala sa ako auntie. Feeling nako qualified ayo siya ma santa. i'm not joking...

You know I like you if: I'm shy to you. I don't talk to you and I'm not being myself. hahay.. sabaan mn unta gyud ko. pahilom hilom kunuhay. kulba my heart...lol

My ideal breakfast is: egg yung sunny side-up, corned beef, rice, and nescafe na 3 in 1. hahay..kalami...yum yum

If you visit my home town: daghan mo makita gwapa. isa nako dd2..lol

If you spend the night at my house: be sure dili ka maulaw.. just be yourself. we will talk anything under the sun.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: cars...aw..dili man diay na animal ang car, bogo jud! hehe..tagak IQ..tabang beh.. kuan nalang, iro nalang..hahaha..ambot oi, unsay nakaon nako. shellguard tingali kanang shampoo sa iro. lol

I shouldn’t have been: too kind. =(

Last night I: slept. I had my migraine so I have to rest and sleep. Dili gyud lalim. Usahay sa kasakit, cge kog suka. Sa sigeg suka, wala nay sulod tiyan. Dili pud ko gusto mokaon kay mosamot labad ako ulo, murag lainan ko sa baho. hahay.. Risk for fluid volume deficit mahitabo.

I’ve been told I look like: olive oyl...you know her? ka-eklavu ni popeye. anyway dat was during my high school days.. unya pag abot nako sa college napromote nako, tao na gyud ako kapareha, si pokwang daw...ambot lang unsa ka tinood..lol
















Pokwang hazel=me= selo olive oyl


Spot the difference!


If I could have any car, it would be: any 4 wheel drive pick-up type

be passing this tag to Chai, Bojoy, amor

0 comments: