Monday, October 13, 2008

- 8 rAndOm things -

8 random things you may or may not know about me . Thank you so much Orellie, Amor for this Tag. So common try to know me better from these 8 facts extracted from my life's fact sheets.

1. when i was a kid, i can't sleep the whole night when i'm scared of ghosts or any supernatural beings. I am such a chicken shit to the point that i end up staying wide awake the whole night under the armpit of my father, so sweaty and so suspicious about everything i hear. lol that was stupid!

2. i arrived at school 6 o'clock in the morning during my grade school years, waking up "Manong Chipait" our security guard. I was so OC (obsessive compulsive). And to think, my school was just a walking distance from our house. OC jud! I cried everytime I couldn't be at school on or before 6AM. aning jud!

3. when i was on my 1st year in high school, there was an instance that i threw up (vomit) in front of so many students, specifically at UIC MAin lobby. ew!

4. i used to be a good singer when i was young. I sang a lot. But now? no more. demoted. lol I have learned that while still young, you can enhance your talents and capabilities.

5. i had a boy cut hair almost the whole time of my younger years. kulot pajud! My neighbors always asked me if i'm a BOY or a GIRL and it annoys me. So I just answered them.: "BOY!" huhu..samok man gud. nagconcentrate pa gane ko sa ako dula, unya mag sige og pangutana. lol paaaaaaaaakkk! iro!

6. i have a big feet. haha

7. one of my dream job is HOUSEKEEPING. Mag HRM kaya ako..haha




Done. Now the fellow bloggers I hope to do this tag with me are:

1. Chai

2. Dork

3. Joy

4. Molit

5. Amie

6. Sarah



And the RULES are:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

0 comments: