Sunday, October 19, 2008

precious moments


I miss my former classmates at UIC. I miss their company. I miss being with them in a classroom. I miss taking pictures with them. I miss eating with them (grabe mangaon murag way kabusogan). I miss the videoke times. I miss our outings, the beach, the sand, and everything. I miss the "chikahan". I miss the sleepovers. I miss their advices. I miss their jokes. I JUST MISS EVERY MOMENT I HAD WITH THEM.

With this, I was inspired to make a simple movie clip, starring all of them. Miss u guys! mwah mwah mwah...




A labor of LOVE from the bottom of my heart.

4 comments:

M.I.M.O.T said...

hala! perti mga nawong oi wa pay mga buot.. hehe

na miss najud nko dai mga kabuang, kaon grabe canton, bihon perti. mga libak pag mag pundog lobby. ang anti tpok kalimtan? hahaha

outing ta ninyo oi saon nlng murag iyahay namag lupad mga tao.. kaw set haze hehe

nice ang video dai ikatulo na ni nila molit ug joy hehehe

Anonymous said...

tnk u mie..lage ang anit-tapok..haha kung manuroy wa kbalo asa padulong. Mag iyahay og ingon "Kamo asa man ta?" perte! hehehe...

-mOlit- said...

hala oi.. maka miss zud..as in much.. If I could wish something and go back in time those years zud ako gusto balikan.. everything seems perfect, though nay mga bad times pero nothing compare sa mga happiness.. I really miss our "chikahan".. super!.. "Advises" na way klaro..hehe.. tanan..hai..

I miss u all.. thanks sa video.. precious moments zud dai.. nothing really compares.. lubs u all :)

hope to c yah tanan all :))

Anonymous said...

Hala uie.. na miss ko rin tuloy mga college classmates ko.. hahahha

Great post!